Monday, March 25, 2013

Ever had one of those days where the level of shit that you give is so far below zero that it should be comical, but because of said level, it isn't? That would be me today. The kid I work with doesn't do any of the things that I try to get him to do so I spend 4 hours just trying to get him to be a human being, which sooooo isn't going to happen, which just gets me all upset and frustrated because I bust my ass doing my job and it hurts that I put so much time and effort into what I do and it never matters. Then stupid asshole bosses have to show me that indeed the level of their assholeness can in fact go far above the maximum level even allowable. At least asshole boss actually admitted that he has no basis on any of the things that he is saying other than hearing things from people 3rd, 5th, and 10th hand....yeah way to do your fact checking. Asshole. I just hate dealing with all of this crap. I just want to crawl into either a bubble bath or a bottle of vodka and right now I just don't think bubbles are going to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment